Inštitut za finance (IFIN)Ljubljana, Slovenia
RePEc:edi:ifinlsi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Grum, Andraž, 2006. "The effect of parallel OTC-DVP bond market introduction on yield curve volatility," MPRA Paper 4950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andraž, Grum, 2006. "Razvitost slovenskega trga dolžniškega kapitala in ocenitev krivulje donosnosti," MPRA Paper 4876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grum, Andraž & Dolenc, Primož, 2001. "The analysis of factors that determine the level of interest rates paid on treasury bills in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 7585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Primoz Dolenc & Andraz Grum & Suzana Laporsek, 2012. "The Effect Of Financial/Economic Crisis On Firm Performance In Slovenia - A Micro Level, Difference-In-Differences Approach," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 207-222.
- SreÄko Devjak & AndraÅ¾ Grum & Nina VerÅ¡nik Äemas, 2009. "Entering the Euro System: Banking System Experience in Slovenia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 53-68, March.
- Andraz Grum & Primoz Dolenc, 2009. "On the efficiency of Slovenian government debt market: empirical analysis with Nelson-Siegel model," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 144-154.
- Andraz Grum, 2007. "Lessons from Nominal Convergence in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 255-262.
- Srečko Devjak & Andraž Grum, 2006.
"Third Moment of Yield Probability Distributions for Instruments on Slovenian Financial Markets,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 364-373.
RePEc:taf:eaeuec:v:47:y:2009:i:2:p:53-68 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Grum, Andraž, 2006.
"The effect of parallel OTC-DVP bond market introduction on yield curve volatility,"
4950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ante Toni Vrdoljak, 2016. "Corporate Bond Yield Curve Estimation for the Croatian Financial Market Using the Nelson-Siegel Model," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(4), pages 269-284.
- Andraz Grum, 2007.
"Lessons from Nominal Convergence in Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 255-262.
- Morar Triandafil, Cristina & Poanta, Dorina, 2011. "Central and East European Corporate Finance: Between Commonality and Heterogeneity," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-161, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andraz Grum
(Andraž Grum) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.