Nonparametric Smoothing of Yield Curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1994.
"Information technology as a factor of production : the role of differences among firms,"
3715-94. CCSTR ; #173., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Shinkyu Yang, 1997. "Information Technology and Productivity: A Review of the Literature," Working Paper Series 202, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Su, Han Chan & Kensinger, John W. & Keown, Arthur J. & Martin, John D., 1997. "Do strategic alliances create value?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 199-221, November.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G. & Ruback, Richard S., 1992. "Does corporate performance improve after mergers?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 135-175, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Nielsen, Soren & Poulsen, Rolf, 2004. "A two-factor, stochastic programming model of Danish mortgage-backed securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1267-1289, April.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten, 1998.
"Estimating yield curves by Kernel smoothing methods,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen & C. Tanggaard, 1998. "Estimating Yield Curves by Kernel Smoothing Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1205, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Nielsen, Jans Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2001.
"Yield curve estimation by kernel smoothing methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 185-223.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Perch Nielsen, Jens & Tanggaard, C, 2000. "Yield curve estimation by kernel smoothing methods," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver B. Linton & Enno Mammen & J. Nielsen & Carsten Tanggaard, 2000. "Yield Curve Estimation by Kernel Smoothing Methods," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0235, Econometric Society.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & Jens Perch Nielsen & C Tanggaard, 2000. "Yield Curve Estimation by Kernel Smoothing Methods," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 385, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kentaro Kikuchi & Kohei Shintani, 2012. "Comparative Analysis of Zero Coupon Yield Curve Estimation Methods Using JGB Price Data," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Abaffy, Jozsef & Bertocchi, Marida & Dupacova, Jitka & Giacometti, Rosella & Huskova, Marie & Moriggia, Vittorio, 2003. "A nonparametric model for analysis of the EURO bond market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1113-1131, April.
- Andraž, Grum, 2006. "Razvitost slovenskega trga dolžniškega kapitala in ocenitev krivulje donosnosti," MPRA Paper 4876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leif Andersen, 2007.
"Discount curve construction with tension splines,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, pages 227-267.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2011. "Does modeling framework matter? A comparative study of structural and reduced-form models," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:9:y:1997:i:3:p:251-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .