Tax Effects in Term Structure Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten, 1998.
"Estimating yield curves by Kernel smoothing methods,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen & C. Tanggaard, 1998. "Estimating Yield Curves by Kernel Smoothing Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1205, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aziz, Andrew R. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2000. "After-tax term structures of real interest rates: Inferences from the UK linked and non-linked gilt markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1433-1455, September.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Nielsen, Jans Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2001.
"Yield curve estimation by kernel smoothing methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 185-223, November.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & Jens Perch Nielsen & C Tanggaard, 2000. "Yield Curve Estimation by Kernel Smoothing Methods," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 385, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Oliver B. Linton & Enno Mammen & J. Nielsen & Carsten Tanggaard, 2000. "Yield Curve Estimation by Kernel Smoothing Methods," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0235, Econometric Society.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Perch Nielsen, Jens & Tanggaard, C, 2000. "Yield curve estimation by kernel smoothing methods," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Livingston, Miles & Wu, Yanbin & Zhou, Lei, 2019. "The decline in idiosyncratic values of US Treasury securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Huston McCulloch, J., 1990. "The term structure of interest rates," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 627-722, Elsevier.
- Katz, Eliakim & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1997. "Tax arbitrage in government bonds: A suggested methodology with policy implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1065-1083, August.
- Andraž, Grum, 2006. "Razvitost slovenskega trga dolžniškega kapitala in ocenitev krivulje donosnosti," MPRA Paper 4876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehrhardt, Michael C. & Jordan, James V. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1995. "Tests for tax-clientele and tax-option effects in U.S. treasury bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1055-1072, September.
- Ioffe, Ioulia D., 2002. "Arbitrage bounds in markets with noisy prices and the puzzle of negative option prices implicit in bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1199-1228, June.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2009. "Municipal Debt and Marginal Tax Rates: Is there a Tax Premium in Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 14687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009.
"The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2175-2184, December.
- Stuart Landon, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 15467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Rathgeber & David Rudolph & Stefan Stöckl, 2015. "Pricing anomaly at the first sight: same borrower in different currencies faces different credit spreads—an explanation by means of a quanto option," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 107-143, July.
- Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2007. "How much of the corporate bond spread is due to personal taxes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 599-636, September.
- Clark Wheatley & Robert Brown & George Johnson, 2005. "Line-of-Business Disclosures and Spin-Off Announcement Returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-293, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:2:p:393-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.