Sviluppo economico e occupazione
[Economic development and employment]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schilirò, Daniele, 1997.
"Considerazioni finali del governatore della Banca d’Italia: un commento
[Concluding remarks of the governor of the Bank of Italy: a comment]," MPRA Paper 45361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Symposium on Globalization in Perspective: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 3-8, Fall.
- Daniele, SCHILIRO', 1998.
"L’Europa, l’economia politica e la sua storia
[Europe, political economy and its history]," MPRA Paper 44828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 1998.
"Lo sviluppo dell’economia italiana
[The development of the Italian economy]," MPRA Paper 44296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSviluppo economico; occupazione; moneta unica; welfare; politica fiscale; politica monetaria;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .