Economic Integration and Political Accountability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Symposium on Globalization in Perspective: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 3-8, Fall.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K., 1998. "Optimal Retention in Agency Problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 293-323, October.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2001. "Welfare and Macroeconomic Interdependence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 421-445.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Mukand, Sharun W., 2006.
"Globalization and the `confidence game',"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 406-427, December.
- Sharun Mukand, 1999. "Globalization and the "Confidence Game"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9924, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1984. "Optimal Incentive Schemes with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 433-446.
- John Ferejohn, 1986. "Incumbent performance and electoral control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 5-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Bodenstein & Heinrich Ursprung, 2005.
"Political yardstick competition, economic integration, and constitutional choice in a federation:,"
Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 329-352, September.
- Martin Bodenstein & Heinrich Ursprung, 2001. "Political Yardstick Competition, Economic Integration, and Constitutional Choice in a Federation," CESifo Working Paper Series 501, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mandel Philipp & Süssmuth Bernd, 2015.
"Public Education, Accountability, and Yardstick Competition in a Federal System,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1679-1703, October.
- Mandel, Philipp & Süßmuth, Bernd, 2015. "Public education, accountability, and yardstick competition in a federal system," Working Papers 138, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010. "Split-ticket voting: an implicit incentive approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "A political agency model of coattail voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1652-1660.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2011.
"Dynamic Cooperation in Local Public Goods Supply with Imperfect Monitoring,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 101-102, pages 327-345.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2008. "Dynamic Cooperation in Local Public Goods Supply with Imperfect Monitoring," IDEI Working Papers 527, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Albert Breton & Heinrich Ursprung, 2002. "Globalisation, Competitive Governments, and Constitutional Choice in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 657, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMATION ; ELECTIONS ; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:00-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.