What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generation of Software
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:anture:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:87-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "A Complex Network Analysis of the Weighted Graph of the Web2.0 Service Network," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201178, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2011.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:27-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscollective intelligence; rich client; data; software as a service; long tail and beta;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2007-08-27 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2007-08-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.