Central bank independence: monetary policies in selected jurisdictions (II)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne & Ayadi, Felix, 2013. "Central bank independence: monetary policies in selected jurisdictions (III)," MPRA Paper 45722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix, Ayadi & Marianne, Ojo, 2013. "Central bank independence: monetary policies in selected jurisdictions (I)," MPRA Paper 45679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2006. "Inflation targeting and central bank independence: we are all Keynesians now! or are we?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 639-652.
- Otero, Jesus & Ramirez, Manuel, 2006. "Inflation before and after central bank independence: The case of Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 168-182, February.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Afroditi Triampella, 2006.
"Central Bank Independence and inflation: the case of Greece,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Afrodit Triampella, 2005. "Central Bank Independence and Inflation: The case of Greece," Discussion Paper Series 2005_7, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2005.
- Haan, Jakob de & Kooi, Willem J., 2000. "Does central bank independence really matter?: New evidence for developing countries using a new indicator," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 643-664, April.
- Wojciech S. Maliszewski, 2000. "Central Bank Independence in Transition Economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 749-789, November.
- Morten Balling & Frank Lierman & Freddy Van den Spiegel & Rym Ayadi & David T. Llewellyn & Martin Merlin & Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn & Rosaria Vega-Pansini & Adam Szyszka & Rym Ayadi & Frank d, 2012. "New Paradigms in Banking, Financial Markets and Regulation?," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2012/2 edited by Morten Balling, Frank Lierman, Freddy Van den Spiegel, Rym Ayadi and David T. Llewellyn.
- Hayo, Bernd & Hefeker, Carsten, 2002. "Reconsidering central bank independence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 653-674, November.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; price stability; central bank independence; monetary policy; financial stability;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-04-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .