La atribución de responsabilidades políticas en Estados descentralizados
[The atribution of political responsibilities in decentralized countries]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred Cutler, 2004. "Government Responsibility and Electoral Accountability in Federations," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 19-38, Spring.
- McGraw, Kathleen M., 1990. "Avoiding Blame: An Experimental Investigation of Political Excuses and Justifications," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 119-131, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Spain; regional powers; expenditure decentralization; federalism;
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .