Ordinal equivalence of values and Pigou-Dalton transfers in TU-games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Ju & Peter Borm & Pieter Ruys, 2007.
"The consensus value: a new solution concept for cooperative games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(4), pages 685-703, June.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2004. "The Consensus Value : A New Solution Concept for Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 2004-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2007. "The consensus value : A new solution concept for cooperative games," Other publications TiSEM 6cd44a12-a909-47f8-8d85-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Francisco Sanchez-Sanchez & Ruben Juarez & Luis Hernandez-Lamoneda, 2008. "Solutions without dummy axiom for TU cooperative games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Célestin Chameni Nembua & Nicolas Gabriel Andjiga, 2008. "Linear, efficient and symmetric values for TU-games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(71), pages 1-10.
- Cowell, Frank A., 1980. "Generalized entropy and the measurement of distributional change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 147-159, January.
- Ebert, Udo, 2010.
"The decomposition of inequality reconsidered: Weakly decomposable measures,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 94-103, September.
- Udo Ebert, 2010. "The decomposition of inequality reconsidered: Weakly decomposable measures," Working Papers V-325-10, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:71:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Célestin Chameni Nembua, 2006. "Linking Gini to Entropy : Measuring Inequality by an interpersonal class of indices," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(5), pages 1-9.
- Chameni Nembua, C., 2012.
"Linear efficient and symmetric values for TU-games: Sharing the joint gain of cooperation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 431-433.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin, 2010. "Linear efficient and symmetric values for TU-games: sharing the joint gain of cooperation," MPRA Paper 31249, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 2008. "On ordinal equivalence of power measures given by regular semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 221-234, March.
- Nowak, Andrzej S & Radzik, Tadeusz, 1994. "A Solidarity Value for n-Person Transferable Utility Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(1), pages 43-48.
- Ruiz, Luis M. & Valenciano, Federico & Zarzuelo, Jose M., 1998. "The Family of Least Square Values for Transferable Utility Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 109-130, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Diffo Lambo & Joël Moulen, 2002. "Ordinal equivalence of power notions in voting games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 313-325, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative games; desirability relation; linear values; linear games; Pigou-Dalton transfers; concentration; Lorenz dominance.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2013-03-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2013-03-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.