Public Debt and J.S. Mill’s Conjecture: A Note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Buchanan, James M, 1976. "Barro on the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 337-342, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2013. "The ‘new golden age of accumulation’, the new depression and the greek economy," MPRA Paper 60577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Ricardo’s Theory of Value is Still Alive and Well in Contemporary Capitalism," MPRA Paper 85822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsClassical Εconomists; Public Debt; J.S. Mill; Ricardian Equivalence;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .