Linkage between Microfinance participation and securing Employment through MGNREGP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kundu, AMIT, 2011. "Enhancement of social capital through participation in micro-finance: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 39221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2012.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1994.
"Risk and Insurance in Village India,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 539-591, May.
- Robert M. Townsend, "undated". "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 91-3a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Townsend, R.M., 1991. "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Amit Kundu, 2011.
"Can Microcredit And Job Under Nregs Jointly Bring More Happiness To The Villagers?,"
The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-23, March.
- Kundu, AMIT, 2010. "Can Microcredit and Job Under NREGS Jointly Bring More Happiness to the Villagers?," MPRA Paper 29589, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2010.
- Kundu, Amit, 2010. "Joint versus Individual Liability in Microfinance – A Comparative Impact Evaluation Through Natural Experiment," MPRA Paper 32695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsMahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Program; Microfinance; Self-Help Group; Social Capital;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .