Constructing a Generator of Matrices with Pattern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd, William P & Lee, Cheng F, 1976. "Block Recursive Systems in Asset Pricing Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1101-1113, September.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015.
"Programming Identification Criteria in Simultaneous Equation Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 157-170, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0027 is not listed on IDEAS
- David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Distributed Lags, Morishima Matrices, And The Stability Of Economic Models,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 27, pages 627-630
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tarr, David G, 1976. "Distributed Lags, Morishima Matrices, and the Stability of Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 597-600, May.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Stability analysis in economic dynamics: A computational approach," MPRA Paper 41371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batten, D & Martellato, D, 1985. "Classical versus Modern Approaches to Interregional Input-Output Analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-15, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMatrices with pattern; functional programming; computer software;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-01-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-01-12 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .