Classical versus Modern Approaches to Interregional Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1984. "Trade warfare: Tariffs and cartels," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 227-242.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1981.
"Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents under Potential Entry,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 371-389, August.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1980. "Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents under Potential Entry," Working Papers 414, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "Tariff Protection and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 517, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1997. "Demand elasticities, asymmetry and strategic trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-177, February.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1987. "Trade taxes and subsidies with imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 375-379.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "Dynamic complexity in duopoly games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 40-56, October.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 83-100.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canning, Patrick & Wang, Zhi, 2004. "A flexible modeling framework to estimate interregional trade patterns and input-output accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3359, The World Bank.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Constructing a Generator of Matrices with Pattern," MPRA Paper 43614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015. "A Dynamic Interface for Trade Pattern Formation in Multi-regional Multi-sectoral Input-output Modeling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 671-681, December.
- Hiramatsu, Tomoru & Inoue, Hiroki & Kato, Yasuhiko, 2016. "Estimation of interregional input–output table using hybrid algorithm of the RAS method and real-coded genetic algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 385-402.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2006.
"A method for constructing commodity by industry flow matrices,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 909-920, December.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2004. "Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Fan, Ying & Xia, Yan, 2012. "Exploring energy consumption and demand in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 23-30.
- Heiwai Tang & Fei Wang & Zhi Wang, 2016. "Extending the Input-Output Table Based on Firm-level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5811, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Assessing classical input output structures with trade networks: A graph theory approach," MPRA Paper 72511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George E. Halkos & Kyriaki D. Tsilika, 2016. "Trading Structures for Regional Economies in CAS Software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 523-533, October.
- Andre Carrascal-Incera, 2011. "A Bi-Regional Input-Output Model For Galicia And The Rest Of Spain: Estimating Spillover And Feedback Effects Of Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1652, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:19:y:1985:i:3:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.