Classical versus Modern Approaches to Interregional Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Ying & Xia, Yan, 2012. "Exploring energy consumption and demand in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 23-30.
- Canning, Patrick & Wang, Zhi, 2004. "A flexible modeling framework to estimate interregional trade patterns and input-output accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3359, The World Bank.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2006.
"A method for constructing commodity by industry flow matrices,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 909-920, December.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2004. "Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Heiwai Tang & Fei Wang & Zhi Wang, 2016. "Extending the Input-Output Table Based on Firm-level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5811, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Constructing a Generator of Matrices with Pattern," MPRA Paper 43614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Assessing classical input output structures with trade networks: A graph theory approach," MPRA Paper 72511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Lenzen & Daniel D. Moran & Arne Geschke & Keiichiro Kanemoto, 2014. "A Non-Sign-Preserving Ras Variant," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 197-208, June.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015. "A Dynamic Interface for Trade Pattern Formation in Multi-regional Multi-sectoral Input-output Modeling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 671-681, December.
- Hiramatsu, Tomoru & Inoue, Hiroki & Kato, Yasuhiko, 2016. "Estimation of interregional input–output table using hybrid algorithm of the RAS method and real-coded genetic algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 385-402.
- George E. Halkos & Kyriaki D. Tsilika, 2016. "Trading Structures for Regional Economies in CAS Software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 523-533, October.
- Andre Carrascal-Incera, 2011. "A Bi-Regional Input-Output Model For Galicia And The Rest Of Spain: Estimating Spillover And Feedback Effects Of Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1652, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9624-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:19:y:1985:i:3:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .