Dino Martellato Sr.
Dipartimento di Economia Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
Cannaregio, S. Giobbe no 873 , 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:dsvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Martellato, Dino, 2012. "Small Lessons from the Recent Euro- Dollar Skirmishes - Le piccole lezioni tratte dalle recenti schermaglie tra euro e dollaro," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 65(4), pages 553-580.
- Batten, D & Martellato, D, 1985. "Classical versus Modern Approaches to Interregional Input-Output Analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-15, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Batten, D & Martellato, D, 1985.
"Classical versus Modern Approaches to Interregional Input-Output Analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-15, November.
- Canning, Patrick & Wang, Zhi, 2004. "A flexible modeling framework to estimate interregional trade patterns and input-output accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3359, The World Bank.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Constructing a Generator of Matrices with Pattern," MPRA Paper 43614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015. "A Dynamic Interface for Trade Pattern Formation in Multi-regional Multi-sectoral Input-output Modeling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 671-681, December.
- Hiramatsu, Tomoru & Inoue, Hiroki & Kato, Yasuhiko, 2016. "Estimation of interregional input–output table using hybrid algorithm of the RAS method and real-coded genetic algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 385-402.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2006.
"A method for constructing commodity by industry flow matrices,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 909-920, December.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm & Yasuhide Okuyama & Samia Islam, 2004. "Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices," Working Papers Working Paper 2004-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Fan, Ying & Xia, Yan, 2012. "Exploring energy consumption and demand in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 23-30.
- Heiwai Tang & Fei Wang & Zhi Wang, 2016. "Extending the Input-Output Table Based on Firm-level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5811, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Assessing classical input output structures with trade networks: A graph theory approach," MPRA Paper 72511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Lenzen & Daniel D. Moran & Arne Geschke & Keiichiro Kanemoto, 2014. "A Non-Sign-Preserving Ras Variant," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 197-208, June.
- George E. Halkos & Kyriaki D. Tsilika, 2016. "Trading Structures for Regional Economies in CAS Software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 523-533, October.
- Andre Carrascal-Incera, 2011. "A Bi-Regional Input-Output Model For Galicia And The Rest Of Spain: Estimating Spillover And Feedback Effects Of Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1652, European Regional Science Association.
- George E. Halkos & Kyriaki D. Tsilika, 2018. "A New Vision of Classical Multi-regional Input–Output Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 571-594, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dino Martellato Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.