Report NEP-EEC-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Stracca, Livio, 2008. "The political economy under monetary union: has the euro made a difference?," Working Paper Series 0956, European Central Bank.
- Dino Martellato, 2008. "Economic Integration and Macroeconomic Convergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2008_34, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Comparing Poverty Indicators in an Enlarged EU," Papers WP263, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Magda, Iga & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan & Valsamis, Daphné, 2008. "Wage Differentials across Sectors in Europe: An East-West Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 3830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Ales Bulir, 2008. "Writing Clearly; ECBâ€™s Monetary Policy Communication," IMF Working Papers 08/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Afonso, António & Rault, Christophe, 2008. "Budgetary and external imbalances relationship: a panel data diagnostic," Working Paper Series 0961, European Central Bank.
- Paul Cheshire & Stefano Magrini, 2008. "Urban Growth Drivers and Spatial Inequalities: Europe - a case with geographically sticky people," Working Papers 2008_32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Fenge, Robert & von, Ehrlich Maximilian, 2008. "Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2008. "Public and private sector wages: co-movement and causality," Working Paper Series 0963, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00339758_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340417_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oliver Vins, 2008. "How Politics Influence State-owned Banks - the Case of German Savings Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 191, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Hagiu, Alina & Avramescu, Tiberiu Cristian, 2008. "The Evolution of the Foreign Direct Investments in Romania," MPRA Paper 11723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glans, Erik, 2008. "Retirement patterns during the Swedish pension reform," Working Paper Series 2008:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2008. "Do Temporary Contracts Affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).