Report NEP-MON-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper, 2009. "Monetary Shocks and Central Bank Liquidity with Credit Market Imperfections," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 120, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Andrew Ang & Jean Boivin & Sen Dong & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2009. "Monetary Policy Shifts and the Term Structure," NBER Working Papers 15270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2009. "Inflation control around the world: Why are some contries more successful than others?," Economics wp42, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. James Reade & Ulrich Volz, 2009. "Too Much to Lose, or More to Gain? Should Sweden Join the Euro?," Economics Series Working Papers 442, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsuhito Iwai, 2009. "The Second End of Laissez-Faire: The Bootstrapping Nature of Money and the Inherent Instability of Capitalism," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-646, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dino Martellato, 2009. "Real Interest Rates and the Crisis: Where are the Rates Headed?," Working Papers 2009_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven F. Koch & Adel Bosch, 2009. "Inflation and the Household: Towards a Measurement of the Welfare Costs of Inflation," Working Papers 200917, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Bougrine & Teppo Rakkolainen, 2009. "Optimal Economic Growth Using Fiscal and Monetary Policies," Discussion Papers 50, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee, 2009. "Does the FOMC Have Expertise, and Can It Forecast?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-648, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Haircuts," NBER Working Papers 15273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.