Coopetitive game solutions for the Greek crisis
The paper proposes a model of coopetitive-game (of normal-form type) and devote it to Greek crisis, conceiving this model at a macro level, with the aim of rebalancing the current account of Greece. The authors construct the game trying to represent feasible scenarios of the strategic interaction between Greece and Germany. They suggest - after a deep study of their sample - feasible transferable utility solutions, in a properly coopetitive perspective, for the divergent interests of Greece and Germany.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David CARFÌ & Daniele SCHILIRÒ, 2011.
"Crisis In The Euro Area. Coopetitive Game Solutions As New Policy Tools,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 23-36, June.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 27138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 31891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jun 2011.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"A new governance for the EMU and the economic policy framework,"
32235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "A new governance for the EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 30237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Carfi & Francesco Musolino, 2011. "Fair Redistribution In Financial Markets: A Game Theory Complete Analysis," Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 74-100, December.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2008. "Investing in Knowledge: Knowledge, Human Capital and Institutions for the Long Run Growth," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0804, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.