Stratégies marketing pour PME sous-traitantes dans l’horlogerie
[Marketing strategies for subcontractant SME in the watchmaking industry]
Most industries have been losing market share due to the world financial crisis. Even though the marketing strategies of watch makers are constantly studied by BtoC marketers, it is difficult to find a research about theirs subcontractors and the way they are trying to improve their position in the BtoB value chain. This research aims to highlight the way industrial suppliers interact with these well-known brands and what marketing strategy they are implementing. Several interviews in the Arc Jurassien were carried out. This article concludes with some managerial advice and axis for further researches.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2012|
|Date of revision:||01 May 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1055 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/889 is not listed on IDEAS
- J Patchell, 1993. "From production systems to learning systems: lessons from Japan," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 797-815, June.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2005. "Partial outsourcing, monitoring cost, and market structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1173-1190, November.
- Carole Donada & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2007. "La confiance dans les relations interentreprises. Une revue des recherches quantitatives," Post-Print halshs-00340595, HAL.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Carole Donada, 2005. "Vingt ans de recherches empiriques en marketing sur la performance des relations client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00143136, HAL.
- J Patchell, 1993. "From Production Systems to Learning Systems: Lessons from Japan," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 797-815, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.