Report NEP-MKT-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muravskii, D. V. & Smirnova, M. M. & Alkanova, O. N., 2012. "Brand equity in modern marketing theory," Working Papers 547, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Samuylova, E. B. & Muravskii, D. V. & Smirnova, M. M. & Alkanova, O. N., 2012. "The role of brand characteristics in brand alliance engagement with different types of partners: An exploratory study," Working Papers 546, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Courvoisier, François & Calmelet, Laurence, 2012.
"Stratégies marketing pour PME sous-traitantes dans l’horlogerie
[Marketing strategies for subcontractant SME in the watchmaking industry]," MPRA Paper 43413, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2012.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012. "Target Advertising and Market Transparency," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62021, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Chen, Yongmin & Schwartz, Marius, 2012. "Beyond price discrimination: welfare under differential pricing when costs also differ," MPRA Paper 43393, University Library of Munich, Germany.