Indian non-electrical machinery industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basant, Rakesh, 1997. "Technology strategies of large enterprises in Indian industry: Some explorations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1683-1700, October.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Foreign direct investment in India: some emerging trends," MPRA Paper 47143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacobsson, Staffan, 1991. "Government policy and performance of the Indian engineering industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 45-56, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2016. "Spillovers from FDI and Decision to Export by the Domestic Firms: The case of select Indian industries," Working Papers id:11382, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian non-electrical machinery industry; economic reforms; FDI;
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .