The Reform of Corporate Governance in France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre, Herve & Charreaux, Gerard, 2004.
"Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 467-494, June.
- Hervé Alexandre & Gérard Charreaux, 2001. "Efficiency of French Privatizations:A Dynamic Vision," Working Papers CREGO 011001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Oct 2001.
- Herve Alexandre & Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision," Post-Print halshs-00490249, HAL.
- Fougere, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Magnac, Thierry, 2000. "Youth employment policies in France," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 928-942, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Complementarities; Industrial Relations; Trade Unions; Corporate Governance;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-08-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-08-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.