The Reform of Corporate Governance in France
The publications about the transition of French corporate governance are controversial fluctuating between proposing the integration of socioeconomic qualities, to the fragmentation of different and persistent systems by the interdependence of their attributes, or the predominance of the qualities of a single network. I demonstrate a distinctive interdisciplinary perspective which emphasizes the strong affiliation of economics and political science with financial markets and workplace relationships in the course of organizational transformation.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Magnac, Thierry, 2000.
"Youth Employment Policies In France,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre, Herve & Charreaux, Gerard, 2004.
"Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 467-494, June.
- Gérard, Charreaux & Alexandre, Hervé, 2004. "Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6090, Paris Dauphine University.
- Herve Alexandre & Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision," Post-Print halshs-00490249, HAL.
- Hervé Alexandre & Gérard Charreaux, 2001. "Efficiency of French Privatizations:A Dynamic Vision," Working Papers CREGO 011001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Oct 2001.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.