A development model for the internationalization of SME agro-food of Puglia: the ISCI project
The project targets the Axis 1 of the European territorial cooperation INTERREG program Greece-Italy 2007-2013. The project was born with the aim of strengthen the presence of the local agri-food SMEs on the foreign markets, enhancing innovation processes through an economic and coordinated cooperation so to ease the internationalization processes of the two targeted areas. After a literature review, we analyzed the economic context of Apulia Region; then we proceed to the definition of a model for the internationalization of SMEs Agro-food of Puglia through the constitution of scientific and technological incubators that will network to deliver innovative services for the internationalization of the agri-food system. The final aim is to develop innovative services of marketing intelligence (MI) to spread knowledge and information about the international markets and the creation and implementation of databases for the search and classification of informative sources.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in International Scientific Conference “Whither Our Economies” October 15-16, 2012 Proceedings Proceedings (2012): pp. 187-195|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Di Pasquale, Jorgelina & Contò, Francesco & Tudisca, Salvatore & Sgroi, Filippo, 2012. "Analyzing risk management in Mediterranean Countries: The Syrian perspective," MPRA Paper 49851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maureen M.J. Berry & Juergen Kai-Uwe Brock, 2004. "Marketspace and the Internationalisation Process of the Small Firm," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 187-216, 09.
- Gary A Knight & S Tamer Cavusgil, 2004. "Innovation, organizational capabilities, and the born-global firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 334-334, July.
- Musteen, Martina & Francis, John & Datta, Deepak K., 2010. "The influence of international networks on internationalization speed and performance: A study of Czech SMEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 197-205, July.
- Warren J Bilkey & George Tesar, 1977. "The Export Behavior of Smaller-Sized Wisconsin Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Andersen, Otto & Suat Kheam, Low, 1998. "Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Erwin Dichtl & Hans-Georg Koeglmayr & Stefan Mueller, 1990. "International Orientation as a Precondition for Export Success," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Conto, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & La Sala, Piermichele & Papapietro, Paolo, 2012.
"The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy for Revitalizing the Rural Economy,"
2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
144951, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Contò, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & La Sala, Piermichele & Papapietro, Paolo, 2012. "The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy for Revitalizing the Rural Economy," MPRA Paper 42376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lianxi Zhou & Wei-ping Wu & Xueming Luo, 2007. "Internationalization and the performance of born-global SMEs: the mediating role of social networks," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 673-690, July.
- Jan Johanson & Jan-Erik Vahlne, 1977. "The Internationalization Process of the Firm—A Model of Knowledge Development and Increasing Foreign Market Commitments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 23-32, March.
- Gary A Knight & S Tamar Cavusgil, 2004. "Innovation, organizational capabilities, and the born-global firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(2), pages 124-141, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.