A Monetary Union Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockman, Alan C, 1980. "A Theory of Exchange Rate Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 673-698, August.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1997.
"Sticky price and limited participation models of money: A comparison,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1201-1249, June.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1996. "Sticky price and limited participation models of money: a comparison," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1996. "Sticky price and limited participation models of money: a comparison," Staff Report 227, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1996. "Sticky Price and Limited Participation Models of Money: A Comparison," NBER Working Papers 5804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erdem Başçí & Ismail Saglam, 2005.
"Optimal money growth in a limited participation model with heterogeneous agents,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 9(2), pages 91-108, April.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2000. "Optimal Money Growth in A Limited Particpation Model with Heterogenous Agents," Working Papers 0004, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Fuerst, Timothy S., 1992. "Liquidity, loanable funds, and real activity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1984.
"A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 0978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Sanford & Weiss, Laurence, 1983. "A Transactions-Based Model of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 871-880, December.
- David M. Arseneau, 2004. "Optimal Inflation in an Open Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 279, Econometric Society.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 1998. "On the Importance of Sequencing of Markets in Monetary Economies," Working Papers 9802, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary union; cash-in-advance; monetary policy;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-08-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2007-08-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-08-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .