The Relationship between Internal Satisfaction and External Satisfaction amongst Hotel Customers in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:3:p:243-255 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployee Satisfaction; Customer Satisfaction; Service Quality; Service; Hotel Industry; Internal Factors; External Factors;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2012-11-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2012-11-03 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2012-11-03 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .