Generalized KKM theorem, minimax inequalities and their applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannelis, Nicholas C. & Prabhakar, N. D., 1983. "Existence of maximal elements and equilibria in linear topological spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 233-245, December.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Guoqiang Tian, 1993. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Maximization of a Class of Preference Relations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 949-958.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2015. "On the existence of equilibria in games with arbitrary strategy spaces and preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 9-16.
- Ruscitti, Francesco, 2012. "On the boundary behavior of the excess demand function," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 371-374.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2012. "A Full Characterization on Fixed-Point Theorem, Minimax Inequality, Saddle Point, and KKM Theorem," MPRA Paper 57929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2016.
"On the existence of price equilibrium in economies with excess demand functions,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsKKM theorem; Variational inequalities; Complementarity problem; Price equilibrium; Maximal elements ; Binary relations;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .