Crisis management in the Baltic States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Lewis, 2011.
"How has the Financial Crisis Affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?,"
Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Lewis, 2010. "How has the financial crisis affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?," DNB Working Papers 253, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yoji Koyama, 2010. "Economic Crisis In New Eu Member States In Central And Eastern Europe: Focusing On Baltic States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 31-55, September.
- Csaba, László, 2007.
"Átmenet vagy spontán rend(etlenség)?
[Transition or spontaneous order/disorder?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 757-773.
- Jaan Masso & Kerly Krillo, 2011. "Labour Markets In The Baltic States During The Crisis 2008-2009: The Effect On Different Labour Market Groups," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 79, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Latvian and Europe construction comparison: stability and reasons of crisis," MPRA Paper 16370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Val Samonis, 1995. "Transforming the Lithuanian Economy: from Moscow to Vilnius and from Plan to Market," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0042, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBaltic States; financial crisis; crisis management;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .