Crisis management in the Baltic States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Lewis, 2011.
"How has the Financial Crisis Affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?,"
Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Lewis, 2010. "How has the financial crisis affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?," DNB Working Papers 253, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yoji Koyama, 2010. "Economic Crisis In New Eu Member States In Central And Eastern Europe: Focusing On Baltic States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 31-55, September.
- Csaba, László, 2007.
"Átmenet vagy spontán rend(etlenség)?
[Transition or spontaneous order/disorder?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 757-773.
- Jaan Masso & Kerly Krillo, 2011. "Labour Markets In The Baltic States During The Crisis 2008-2009: The Effect On Different Labour Market Groups," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 79, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Latvian and Europe construction comparison: stability and reasons of crisis," MPRA Paper 16370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Val Samonis, 1995. "Transforming the Lithuanian Economy: from Moscow to Vilnius and from Plan to Market," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0042, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBaltic States; financial crisis; crisis management;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.