Transforming the Lithuanian Economy: from Moscow to Vilnius and from Plan to Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O., 1990. "Perspectives on Trade and Development," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226454900, April.
- Samonis, Valdas, 1990. "Blueprint for Lithuania's economic independence : A systematic perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 429-436, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2017. "Post-Communist Transition and Monetary Disintegration," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(4), pages 03-11, January.
- Marek Dabrowski, 1995. "The Reasons of the Collapse of the Ruble Zone," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0058, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mező, Júlia & Bagi, Ágnes, 2012. "Crisis management in the Baltic States," MPRA Paper 40366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLithuania; transformation; transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .