Koreksi Bias Koefisien Beta
[Non-Synchronous Trading In Indonesia Stock Exchange]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baesel, Jerome B, 1974. "On the Assessment of Risk: Some Further Considerations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(5), pages 1491-1494, December.
- Cohen, Kalman J, et al, 1980. " Implications of Microstructure Theory for Empirical Research on Stock Price Behavior," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 249-257, May.
- Chen, Son-Nan, 1981. "Beta Nonstationarity, Portfolio Residual Risk and Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 95-111, March.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Cohen, Kalman & Maier, Steven & Schwartz, Robert & Whitcomb, David, 1980. "Implications of microstructure theory for empirical research in stock price behavior," MPRA Paper 33976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altman, Edward I & Jacquillat, Bertrand C & Levasseur, Michel, 1974. "Comparative Analysis of Risk Measures: France and the United States," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(5), pages 1495-1511, December.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1986. " Adjusting for Beta Bias: An Assessment of Alternative Techniques: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 277-286, March.
- Kalman J. Cohen & Gabriel A. Hawawini & Steven F. Maier & Robert A. Schwartz & David K. Whitcomb, 1983. "Estimating and Adjusting for the Intervalling-Effect Bias in Beta," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 135-148, January.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders, 1989. "Estimating betas on daily data for a small stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-64, March.
- Porter, R. Burr & Ezzell, John R., 1975. "A note on the predictive ability of beta coefficients," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 365-372, October.
- Blume, Marshall E, 1971. "On the Assessment of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kolb, Robert W & Rodriguez, Ricardo J, 1989. "The Regression Tendencies of Betas: A Reappraisal," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 319-334, May.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging markets; non-syncronous-trading; thin tradings; bias; trimming;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .