Mortality and health issues: mortality trends and patterns in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad, Irfan & Amjad, Rashid, 1994. "Poverty in rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naushin Mahmood & M. Faramurz K. Kiani, 1994. "Health Care Determinants of Child Survival in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 759-771.
More about this item
KeywordsMortality; Levels and trends of Mortality; Mrtality differentials; health services in Pakistan; Nutrition; Health policies; Health expenditure;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .