Sources of energy and the environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- DiPippo, Ronald, 1991. "Geothermal energy Electricity generation and environmental impact," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 798-807, October.
- Charters, William W. S., 1991. "Solar energy: Current status and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 738-741, October.
- Spash, Clive L. & Hanley, Nick, 1994. "Cost-benefit analysis and the greenhouse effect," MPRA Paper 38666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sims, Geoffrey P., 1991. "Hydroelectric energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 776-786, October.
- Gipe, Paul, 1991. "Wind energy comes of age California and Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 756-767, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; renenwables; non-renewables; pollution; coal; fossil fuels; nuclear power; wind; solar; wave; ocean; hydroelectric; biomass; geothermal;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.