Essential stability for large generalized games
We address the essential stability of Cournot-Nash equilibria for generalized games with a continuum of players, where only a finite number of them are atomic. Given any set of generalized games continuously parameterized by a complete metric space, we analyze the robustness of equilibria to perturbations on parameters.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balder, Erik J., 1999. "On the existence of Cournot-Nash equilibria in continuum games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 207-223, October.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "On the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players," MPRA Paper 36626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol, 2010. "Essential equilibria in normal-form games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 421-431, January.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil, 1995. "Strategically stable equilibria in games with infinitely many pure strategies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 151-164, April.
- Yu, Jian, 1999. "Essential equilibria of n-person noncooperative games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 361-372, April.
- Rath, Kali P, 1992. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 427-433, July.
- Balder, Erik J., 2002. "A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 437-470, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.