The rhetoric of economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein,Ariel, 2000.
"Economics and Language,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521789905, May.
- Rubinstein, A., 1998. "Economics and Language," Papers 14-98, Tel Aviv.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Economics and Language," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- A. Rubinstein, 1999. "Economics and Language," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s6, Economics Department, Princeton University.
More about this item
Keywordsrhetoric; language; argumentation; theory economics; epistemology; public choice; decision theory;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .