Innovative management practices and their impact on local e-government performance: The Turkish provincial municipalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aykut, Arslan, 2009. "A Strategic Orientation Model for the Turkish Local e-Governments," MPRA Paper 20704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fagerberg & David C Mowery & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"The evolution of Norway's national innovation system,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 431-444, July.
- Jan Fagerberg & David Mowery & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Innovation-systems, path-dependency and policy: The co-evolution of science, technology and innovation policy and industrial structure in a small, resource-based economy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080624, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Mowery, David C & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The evolution of Norway’s national innovation system," MPRA Paper 19330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aykut, Arslan, 2007. "Turkish Local e-Governments: a Longitudinal Study," MPRA Paper 20701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal e-governments; Turkish provinces; new public management; public innovation; Turkey;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-11-07 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.