Report NEP-ARA-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2011.
"تفعيل دور التمويل الإسلامي في تنمية المشروعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة
[Activating the role of Islamic finance in the development of small and medium enterprises]," MPRA Paper 34398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gozgor, Giray, 2011. "Panel unit root tests of purchasing power parity hypothesis: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 34370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Riba in La-riba contracts:where to turn in Islamic home financing?," MPRA Paper 34386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arslan, Aykut, 2011. "Innovative management practices and their impact on local e-government performance: The Turkish provincial municipalities," MPRA Paper 34368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suzuki, Hitoshi, 2011. "Preliminary discussions on the urbanization of rural areas in modern Iran," IDE Discussion Papers 284, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ben said, Hayet, 2011.
"Gestion publique du périmètre irrigué : Accord informel, corruption et recherche de rente
[Public management of water in irrigated aera:informal agreement,corruption and rent-seeking]," MPRA Paper 34217, University Library of Munich, Germany.