Market integration, competitiveness and efficiency in urban vs. rural markets: male and female flower trading farms in West Bengal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2012.
"Gender and Modern Supply Chains in Developing Countries,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1412-1430, October.
- Miet Maaertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "Gender and Modern Supply Chains in Developing Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 23109, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-temporal and spatial price variation ; Modified marketing efficiency ; Urban and rural markets; Female and male flower marketing farms;
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .