Report NEP-AGR-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjaya DeSilva, 2011. "Access to Markets and Farm Efficiency: A Study of Rice Farms in the Bicol Region, Philippines," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_687, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Marco Lagi & Yavni Bar-Yam & Karla Z. Bertrand & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2011. "The Food Crises: A quantitative model of food prices including speculators and ethanol conversion," Papers 1109.4859, arXiv.org.
- Grosh, Margaret & Andrews, Colin & Quintana, Rodrigo & Rodriguez?Alas, Claudia, 2011. "Assessing safety net readiness in response to food price volatility," Social Protection Discussion Papers 64632, The World Bank.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Chakraborty, Sanjukta, 2011. "Market integration, competitiveness and efficiency in urban vs. rural markets: male and female flower trading farms in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 33700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Shortland, 2011. ""Robin Hook": The Developmental Effects of Somali Piracy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1155, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi & Seema Jayachandran, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Jeffords & Farhed Shah, 2011. "On the Natural and Economic Difficulties to Fulfilling the Human Right to Water," Economic Rights Working Papers 17, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Catherine SIMONET, 2011. "Are grain markets in Niger driven by speculation?," Working Papers 201128, CERDI.
- Andrews, Colin & Galliano, Elena & Turk, Carolyn & Zampaglione, Giuseppe, 2011. "Social safety nets in fragile states : a community-based school feeding program in Togo," Social Protection Discussion Papers 64631, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2248189 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balasubramaniam, Divya & Chatterjee, Santanu & Mustard, David B., 2011. "Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 5977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emma Aisbett & Ralf Steinhauser, 2011. "Maintaining the Common Pool: Voluntary Water Conservation in Response to Increasing Scarcity," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-554, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.