The Full Value of the Nobel Prize - Part 1: Mining “Data Without Theory”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Voxi Heinrich Amavilah, 2005. "Resource Intra-Actions And Inter-Actions: Implications For Technological Change And Economic Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508004, EconWPA.
- Robert Hofmeister, 2011. "Measuring the Value of Research: A Generational Accounting Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah & Richard T. Newcomb, 2004. "Economic Growth and the Financial Economics of Capital Accumulation under Shifting Technological Change," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404001, EconWPA.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2009.
"The Perils of the Learning Model For Modeling Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
14638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2009. "The Perils of the Learning Model For Modeling Endogenous Technological Change," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1685, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsNobel Prize full value; Nobel Prize and human development; nobel prize and human capital; Nobel Prize and technological change; Nobel Prize and economic performance;
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .