A Review on Liao’s Dissertation Entitled “The Solutions on Multi-choice Games” and Related Publications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:43:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 1995. "A Value for Continuously-Many-Choice Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(3), pages 273-292.
- Hwang, Yan-An & Liao, Yu-Hsien, 2008. "Potential approach and characterizations of a Shapley value in multi-choice games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 321-335, November.
- Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans, 1993. "A Shapley Value for Games with Restricted Coalitions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(4), pages 351-360.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:40:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Yeh, Yeong-Nan & Mo, Jie-Ping, 1994. "The Potential of Multi-choice Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 15007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Yu-Hsien Liao, 2009. "Dividend approach and level consistency for the Derks and Peters value," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1054-1062.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 1996. "Consistency of the Multi-Choice Shapley Value," MPRA Paper 18504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 1995. "A note on non-essential players in multi-choice cooperative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 424-432.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-choice TU games; Shapley value; potential; w-consistency;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.