Consistency of the Multi-Choice Shapley Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Raghavan, T E S, 1992. "Monotonicity and Dummy Free Property for Multi-choice Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 301-312.
- Hsiao Chih-Ru & Raghavan T. E. S., 1993. "Shapley Value for Multichoice Cooperative Games, I," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 240-256, April.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 1995. "A note on non-essential players in multi-choice cooperative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 424-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 2011. "A Review on Liao’s Dissertation Entitled “The Solutions on Multi-choice Games” and Related Publications," MPRA Paper 30260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPotential of Multi-choice Shapley Value; Consistency Property;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.