Analiza inițiativelor de promovare a integrării financiare la nivelul Uniunii Economice și Monetare
[Analyzing European Initiatives for Sustaining Financial Integration within EMU]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Miniane, 2004. "A New Set of Measures on Capital Account Restrictions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 1-4.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; reform fatigue; MiFID; Miniane index; economic and monetary union.;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.