Analiza inițiativelor de promovare a integrării financiare la nivelul Uniunii Economice și Monetare
[Analyzing European Initiatives for Sustaining Financial Integration within EMU]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Miniane, 2004. "A New Set of Measures on Capital Account Restrictions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 1-4.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; reform fatigue; MiFID; Miniane index; economic and monetary union.;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .