The 2003 Merged Model for Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brixen, Peter & Tarp, Finn, 1996. "South Africa: Macroeconomic perspectives for the medium term," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 989-1001, June.
- Tarp, Finn & Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2002. "Facing the development challenge in Mozambique: an economywide perspective," Research reports 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2006. "A Bank-Fund projection framework with CGE features," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 103-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2006. "The Vietnamese Socio-economic Development Plan Revisited: Application of the 2003 Merged Model for Vietnam," MPRA Paper 29821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .