Examining facets of the hegemonic: the globalisation discourse in Greece and Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:3:y:2001:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1011447204659 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:3:y:2001:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1011439901227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brendan Walsh, 2000. "From Rags to Riches," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 1(4), pages 113-133, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2009. "Social Europe and/or global Europe? Globalization and flexicurity as debates on the future of Europe," MPRA Paper 28871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; Greece; Ireland; models of capitalism; domestic structures; hegemonic discourse;
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .