Information and communication Technology and Poverty: An Asian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pohjola, M., 2000. "Information Technology and Economic Growth. A Cross-Country Analysis," Research Paper 173, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haider A. Khan, 2003. "Digital Transitions: The POLIS Theory and The NIEs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-231, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Digital Development: Challenges and Prospects," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-152, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2004. "Towards A Field Theory of Innovating Multinational Firms in the Digital Economy: Creative Capital in a POLIS," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-259, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Quibria, M. G. & Ahmed, Shamsun N. & Tschang, Ted & Reyes-Macasaquit, Mari-Len, 2003. "Digital divide: determinants and policies with special reference to Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 811-825, January.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "China's Entry into the WTO: ICT Sectors, Innovation, Growth and Distribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-157, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ted Tschang & Mathurot Chuladul & Thuy Thu Le, 2002. "Scaling-up information services for development: a framework of increasing returns for telecentres," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 129-141.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; poverty; growth;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.