In Digital We Trust: The computerisation of retail finance in Western Europe and North America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter, Ingo, 1997. "Universal banking: A shareholder value perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 344-360, August.
- Ingo Walter, 1997. "Universal Banking: A Shareholder Value Perspective," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-40, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Trevor Pinch & Richard Swedberg (ed.), 2008. "Living in a Material World: Economic Sociology Meets Science and Technology Studies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262162520, January.
- Trevor Pinch & Richard Swedberg (ed.), 2008. "Living in a Material World: Economic Sociology Meets Science and Technology Studies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262662078, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maixé-Altés, J. Carles, 2015. "Divergent Paths to a Network World. An Approach to the IT from Savings Banks Industry," MPRA Paper 67785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRetail finance; automation; Western Europe (Germany; UK; Spain; Netherlands; Sweden); North America (USA; Mexico);
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.