Juridical and financial considerations on the public re capitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil K, 2010.
"Will the U.S. bank recapitalization succeed? Eight lessons from Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 398-417, September.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2008. "Will the U.S. Bank Recapitalization Succeed? Eight Lessons from Japan," NBER Working Papers 14401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Liquidity assistance and the provision of state aid to financial institutions," MPRA Paper 23523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; state aid; recapitalisation; equity; own funds; tier capital; MEIP; guarantees; Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP); fundamentally sound institutions; rescue and restructuring aid; recovery.;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-10-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-10-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.