Accounting Employees’ Behavioral Variables and Firm Performance: Evidence from Turkish Eastern Blacksea Region Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DeGroot, Timothy & Brownlee, Amy L., 2006. "Effect of department structure on the organizational citizenship behavior-department effectiveness relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1116-1123, October.
- Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Lalita A. & Manrai, Ajay K. & Kleczek, Ryszard, 2006. "Interfunctional dynamics and firm performance: A comparison between firms in Poland and the United States," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 641-659, December.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2005. "The Influence of Employee Communication on Strategic Business Alignment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-060-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bauer, Thomas K., 2004. "High Performance Workplace Practices and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis J. Snower, 1998. "Causes of changing earnings inequality," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 69-133.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting departments; departmental behaviors; firm performance;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.