The transfer space
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Eric & Foley, Duncan K., 2008. "Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-65, January.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary concepts in economics and biology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 473-476, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich, T., 2012. "The dynamics of exploitation in ensembles of source and sink," MPRA Paper 36708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssource; sink; wise exploitation; brute force; education; emotions; fix cost; variable cost; productivity; game theory; cooperation; prisoners´ dilemma; benefit; cost; transfer space; symbiosis;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .