Evolutionary concepts in economics and biology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2002. "Darwinism in economics: from analogy to ontology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 259-281.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howard Aldrich & Geoffrey Hodgson & David Hull & Thorbjørn Knudsen & Joel Mokyr & Viktor Vanberg, 2008. "In defence of generalized Darwinism," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 577-596, October.
- Thomas Friedrich, 2010. "The Transfer Space," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Félix-Fernando Muñoz & María-Isabel Encinar, 2014. "Intentionality and the emergence of complexity: an analytical approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 317-334, April.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2010. "Social systems evolving—reviewing Leydesdorff’s the knowledge-based economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 313-319, April.
- Sandra Silva & Aurora Teixeira, 2009. "On the divergence of evolutionary research paths in the past 50 years: a comprehensive bibliometric account," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 605-642, October.
- Andrášik Ladislav, 2015. "Ergodic Axiom: The Ontological Mistakes in Economics," Creative and Knowledge Society, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 47-65, July.
- Jan Tullberg, 2014. "Corporate Responsibility and the Collegial Field," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(1), pages 84-107, January.
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:4:p:392-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2010. "The Place of Path Dependence in an Evolutionary Perspective on the Economic Landscape," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrew Yuengert, 2011. "Economics and Interdisciplinary Exchange in Catholic Social Teaching and “Caritas in Veritate”," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 41-54, March.
- David Ellerman, 2014. "Parallel experimentation: a basic scheme for dynamic efficiency," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 259-287, October.
- A. Madureira & F. Hartog & N. Baken, 2016. "A holonic framework to understand and apply information processes in evolutionary economics: survey and proposal," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 157-190, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:16:y:2006:i:5:p:473-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .