Vulnerability and Climate Change: An Analysis of the Eastern Coastal Districts of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudhir Anand and Amartya Sen, 1994. "Human development Index: Methodology and Measurement," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1994-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiumars Zarafshani & Lida Sharafi & Hossein Azadi & Steven Van Passel, 2016. "Vulnerability Assessment Models to Drought: Toward a Conceptual Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-21, June.
- R. Varadan & Pramod Kumar, 2015. "Mapping agricultural vulnerability of Tamil Nadu, India to climate change: a dynamic approach to take forward the vulnerability assessment methodology," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 159-181, March.
- Chandra Bahinipati & Unmesh Patnaik, 2015. "The damages from climatic extremes in India: do disaster-specific and generic adaptation measures matter?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 157-177, January.
- Hiremath, Deepa B. & Shiyani, R.L., 2012. "Evaluating Regional Vulnerability to Climate Change: A Case of Saurashtra," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(3).
- Hiremath, Deepa B. & Shiyani, R.L., 2013. "Research Note: Analysis of Vulnerability Indices in Various Agro-Climatic Zones of Gujarat," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(1).
- Sanjit Maiti & Sujeet Jha & Sanchita Garai & Arindam Nag & R. Chakravarty & K. Kadian & B. Chandel & K. Datta & R. Upadhyay, 2015. "Assessment of social vulnerability to climate change in the eastern coast of India," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 287-306, July.
- Gbetibouo, Glwadys Aymone & Ringler, Claudia, 2009. "Mapping South African farming sector vulnerability to climate change and variability: A subnational assessment," IFPRI discussion papers 885, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rajiv Pandey & ShashidharKumar Jha, 2012. "Climate vulnerability index - measure of climate change vulnerability to communities: a case of rural Lower Himalaya, India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 487-506, June.
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability; Climate Change; IPCC; India;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .