Climate Risks, Seasonal Food Insecurity and Consumption Coping Strategies: Evidences from a Micro-level Study from Northern Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mazbahul Golam Ahamad & Rezai Karim Khondker, 2010. "Climate Risks, Seasonal Food Insecurity and Consumption Coping Strategies: Evidences from a Micro-level Study from Northern Bangladesh," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1444-1459.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiaensen, Luc J.M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "On Measuring Household Food Vulnerability: Case Evidence from Northern Mali," Working Papers 127676, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Md. Israt Rayhan & Ulrike Grote, 2010. "Crop Diversification to Mitigate Flood Vulnerability in Bangladesh: An Economic Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 597-604.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:597-604 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood Insecurity; Climate Risks; Consumption Coping Strategy Index; Interval Regression; Northern Bangladesh.;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .